NTT ICT’s IP Transit provides access to high-speed, high capacity IP communications. This translates into faster internet access, minimise distance delays and benefit from our seamless service and support. Our IP transit service has been designed to underpin a great user experience even when your network is under pressure from high usage, high growth or even DDoS attacks.
Being one of the world’s top-ranked Global Tier 1 IP backbones, our IP network is connected to major ISPs and contents in Asia, Europe, America and Oceania, providing high quality and reliable services you need, backed by 24/7 global customer support.
Move and manage your business-critical information anywhere, anytime and on any platform around the world with NTT ICT’s IP Transit and benefit from:
- High speeds: The world’s top-ranked Tier 1 IP backbone network and reach any point on our global tier-1 IPv4/IPv6 backbone network through a single ASN 2914.
- Global routes and coverage: Direct connection to major ISPs and contents in the US, Japan and Europe with rich, original content hosted in data centres in Asia, Europe and the US
- Excellent Reliability: A congestion-free network and fully redundant network structure
- An industry-leading SLA
- 24x7 Customer Support: No call centres. Reach the engineers directly at the Network Operation Centre (NOC)
- Extras: A wide range of optional services such as IPv6/IPv4 Dual Service and DDoS Protection Service
- Transit Service: Provides an Internet connection with optimal quality by directly connecting to the Global IP Network
Click on the image below to see the bandwidths that NTT ICT’s Global IP Network offers.
Want to learn more about how our Global IP Network can help you?
If you’d like to learn more about this or any other NTT ICT product or solution, please contact us today.
Review our other Network services: