Top of page

Thank your for your registration! We are looking forward to hosting you!

Agile Infrastructure Roundtable Discussion

The future will belong to the fast. In this world, innovation and agile infrastructure is key.

History has shown us that the winners have been those who were able to master the technology of the day to their advantage - the same is true today, only the technology is different.

Our world is shifting from large data centres to small centres of data everywhere. The explosion of built-in intelligence, hyper-connectivity and data is reshaping markets, disrupting every industry and transforming how we live and work.

Even if it’s free, you’re paying too much for cloud!

  • Less than 30%* of the total cost of a cloud hosted Enterprise Application is related to procurement. The remaining 70%+* of costs are related to ongoing maintenance of the application, if you are maintaining it manually.
  • Find out how you can benefit from an automation driven approach that can result in a 69% reduction in effort over the life of the Enterprise Application

Spend time with Paul Muller, Tech Visionary, Paul Sharpe, NTT Communications and Brett Lobwein, Hewlett Packard Enterprise along with your peers for an afternoon of great conversation and food. Interested in joining the conversation? Register now, spaces are limited at the table.


Date: Wednesday, April 3rd 2019

Time: 12:30pm-3:30pm

Venue: The Meat and Wine Company, Private Dining Room - Room 5

Address: Ground Level, One International Tower, 100 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo NSW 2000



↑ Back to top